Bail Agent Jobs with ABBA Bail Bonds
We are always hiring Licensed Agents. Become part of the ABBA Bail Bonds family and find out why we are ‘A Better Bail Agency’
Working for the right company is what will make your career grow. Work for the best in the Bail Bonds Industry.
We have several offices through the state of California and offer the best service which leaves our customers satisfied and elated. We are there for them the whole way.
We have very large bond underwriting authority and in-house approval.
ABBA Bail Bonds can write almost every bond no matter the size and stipulations.
This is important because we can help anybody.
We offer 1% down, $99 percent down and $99 Dollars a month plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform bail bond postings
• Ability to process bail bond paperwork in a timely manner
• Handle incoming and outbound calls
• Able to travel to jails and courthouses as needed
About ABBA Bail Bonds:
ABBA bail Bonds is a leader in the industry. Pioneers of the 1% bail bond. We have a large bond underwriting authority and in house approval. This allows to write almost every bond; regardless of size and stipulations.
We have offices throughout the state of California. This lets ABBA Bail Bonds provide fast large bond approvals without lengthy processes.
What we offer:
Job Type: Full-time / Part-Time
Pay: Highest commissions paid in the industry
Qualifications required for candidates:
• Have a valid Bail Agent License
• No serious criminal history and a good driving record
• Willing and able to work different shifts; support our 24 hours operations including: weekends, holidays and graveyard shifts
• Attention to Detail and Service
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to deploy a strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
• Sales: 1 year
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
How to apply:
Become part of our team with the leader of the Bail Bonds Los Angeles
Please email a resume to: email@example.com
Or fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible