Effective Date: 01/01/2024
2. Information We Collect:
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes but is not limited to your name, contact information (email, phone number), and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
- Communication Preferences: We may collect information about your communication preferences, including your consent to be contacted by email, phone, and text.
- Website Usage Data: We may collect non-personal information about your visit to our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you access. This information helps us improve our website and services.
3. How We Use Your Information:
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Contact: We use your contact information to communicate with you regarding our services and any inquiries you make. Usage of this website means you have agreed that any information you submit to us may be used to contact you with the use of email, text messaging and/or phone calls. Phone calls and SMS messaging may be completed by our automated system.
- Marketing: With your explicit consent, we may use your information to send you promotional materials, newsletters, and updates.
- Website Improvement: We use website usage data to analyze and enhance our website’s performance and user experience.
Product Information: Abba Bail Bonds offers an insurance based service of offering to post surety bonds to secure the release of inmates jail in the State of California. This service is commonly referred to as bail bonds.
4. Sharing Your Information:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law or to protect our rights.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
6. Your Rights:
You have the right to:
- Access, correct, or delete your personal information.
- Withdraw consent for marketing communications.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided below.
9. Contact Information:
ABBA Bail Bonds
900 Avila St #101 101, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Thank you for choosing Abba Bail Bonds.
In order to opt out of any contact from Abba Bail Bonds. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from our communications list.
ABBA BAIL BONDS COMMUNICATIONS
- Upon opting in to communications with our company you will be contacted via phone, SMS and email to get all of the qualifying documents and things we need to post a bail bond. After a bond has been posted, the person we posted the bond for may be contacted as well to update them about court dates or other important parts of their responsibilities to keep their bail bond in good standing.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Simply text “STOP” to the shortcode. Upon sending “STOP,” we will confirm your unsubscribe status via SMS. Following this confirmation, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To rejoin, sign up as you did initially, and we will resume sending SMS messages to you.
- If you experience issues with the messaging program, reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or reach out directly to email@example.com or call (877) 330-5557
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages at most, twice daily if we do not receive a positive response or continued communication from you. For questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.